Settling, Grounding and Resting into Spacious Awareness for Spring 2019
A Mindfulness Retreat to Explore the Journey
Bill Paterson & Scott Young
Bill and Scott, will guide you through gentle practices each day on the above themes. The weekend will be a journey, deep into silence and stillness.
Experience of mindfulness practise or any other form of meditation would be helpful but not essential, as what we will be sharing is accessible to all.
There will be plenty of time for creative socialising – walking and exploring the vibrant nature which will be exploding with vitality at this time.
We’ll prepare fresh and nourishing vegetarian meals together.
The Big Shed is a modern eco building, with a spacious hall and a fully equipped kitchen.
We’ll be camping on the lawn outside the venue, and we have access to modern toilets and a shower. If you prefer more comfort then there are B & B’s nearby which you can book into.
We ask for £85 to cover the cost of the weekend.
- Indoor – Big Shed and outdoor 180 acres of beautiful landscape
- Price includes camping area for your tent and access to toilet and shower
- Alternative accomodation at your cost B&B nearby
- Bring yer own vegetarian food – collective cooking
- Drug and alcohol free zone
- Booking contact email@example.com