Is the old you struggling to get to grips with the end of another year?
What will really be new about 2019?
Maybe you could start 2019 with a new sense of being present in your life. This Mindfulness Taster session will allow you to get a sense of what could be different.
Since mindfulness is experiential, this 60 minute workshop will introduce mindfulness awareness through activities. The group will then be invited to engage in discussion of their experience of these activities. Thus participants will have been introduced to the central characteristics of mindfulness, and how it can be practiced to develop a new perspective on life, love and the universe.
Wednesday 16 January 7.00 – 8.00 pm
Carnegie Hall & Music Institute, East Port, Dunfermline KY12 7JA
To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Young and I will offer Mindfulness Sessions
on a themes close to our hearts
Cost £ 60.00 for weekend
- Indoor – Big Shed and outdoor 180 acres of beautiful landscape
- Price includes camping area for your tent and access to toilet and shower
- Alternative accomodation at your cost B&B nearby
- Bring yer own vegetarian food – collective cooking
- Drug and alcohol free zone
- Booking contact email@example.com